Article quality: You must be able to write high-quality, very conversational, engaging and helpful evidence-based content. You must have a high standard of written English and grammar. Keep your tone neutral, inclusive, positive and fun.
Sponsored and guest post length: The article length should be at least 1000 words for regular articles and 500 for Infographics or Body Transformation stories.
Post topics: The article topic should be in some way related to the health & fitness industry like foods and diets, fitness, workouts, dietary supplements, weight loss and muscle gains, body transformations, general health, gym, etc.
Pictures & Videos: Pictures are very helpful in providing visual aides to support your claims. All contributors are encouraged to include some pictures with the post. An ideal dimension for the featured image would be 758 x 426 px. In-article images can be of any size, the bigger the better. Images must support the article by giving the reader a visual feel of the article contents.(if you don’t own the rights please give credit to the copyright owner, no web page or links allowed, only name: example IMAGE BY JOHN OR IMAGE BY DAMNRIPPED.COM). As for videos, just copy the embed code from YouTube and paste it inside your article. Our support team will take care of the rest.
Author’s bio: We’re more than happy to include a byline and your brief bio. Please send a photo (minimum dimensions: 300x300px) that you’d like us to use for your bio to support[at]damnripped.com. Your bio will be featured at the bottom of every article that you write. Please keep your bio to just 2-3 sentences.
Backlinks: If you want us to publish a post on damnripped.com and want a link back to your website, this is termed as advertising and thus it needs sponsorship. We allow maximum 3 “no-follow” links in the post as per Google’s guidelines. Also keep in mind that we do not give links to external sites from any of our stickies/guides/calculator pages or to websites that belong to a different niche/category.
Authorship claim: You can also add your Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus profiles etc.
No irrelevant links: No irrelevant donation links will be allowed. All back-links should be relevant to the author’s website. Any links to external calculators will be replaced with our own.
Credits: Please give a credit to individual work wherever necessary. This goes for stock images as well. You may also add images or videos to your post, as you know it will add value to your article.
Affiliate links: We generally do not allow affiliate links inside the sponsored post.
Copyright: Please do not submit any posts copied from other blogs. Articles must be 100% unique and original (i.e. not published anywhere else on the Internet) – this will be verified via Copyscape and Grammarly.
Turnaround Time: Damn Ripped consists of just a few people, as such, sometimes we don’t have the opportunity to respond to all submissions, we can assure you, however, that we carefully read every single submission that we receive. If your post has been accepted, we will respond within a week.
Guest / Sponsored Post Terms and Conditions
By submitting an article to Damn Ripped!, you acknowledge that you understand and comply with the following:
- Sponsored Posts must be your own original work.
- Plagiarism or copyright infringement is not permitted.
- We will accept sponsored posts only when we will be informed in advance.
- The fee charged for a sponsored post will depend on your case. Currently, we have a strong readership based on organic traffic, direct visitors, social media and email subscribers. And the payment shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- We allow maximum 3 “no-follow” links in the post as per Google’s guidelines.
- The posts must be of minimum 1000 words and we reserve the right to edit your post to correct grammar, spelling, and formatting.
- All the sponsored posts will mention that they are sponsored posts, in accordance with FTC regulations. The post will usually end with a byline mentioning “This blog post was sponsored by (Name).” And the post will also be a property of damnripped.com
- All sponsored posts must be in accordance with the theme of Damn Ripped! And, we reserve the final decision to accept or reject a sponsored post.
- Please don’t ask for custom links on keywords and custom anchor texts. It’s strictly against our guidelines.
- You are more than welcome to share a link to the posts you have authored on social media or your website.
- When quoting others, please make sure to properly cite your source.
- damnripped.com reserves the right to add its own affiliate links where appropriate.
- We do not guarantee any particular site or audience reach.
- Also, it goes without saying that the terms of the partnership must not be disclosed to any third-party. It’s strictly against our policy.
- You are also welcome to request changes/updates to your photo, bio, or links. If at any time in the future you want to request such changes, email us and we’ll do our best to accommodate.
- We reserve the right to take down the sponsored content and take further actions if your product/service violates any copyright or patent.
- We do not possess any relationship with the sponsor and the views expressed in the sponsored posts don’t represent Damn Ripped!
Last Updated: 18-02-2019